Tickets go on sale to the general public approximately one month prior to the first regular performance. Subscribers have an opportunity to purchase tickets before that date, so remember, for the best seats, purchase a subscription today! Tickets may be purchased online or by calling the box office.
Purchasing Tickets Online and Through the Box Office
- Click HERE to purchase your Actors Co-op Theatre tickets online 24/7 through our secure on-line ordering system. It’s easy and fast!
- Box Office Hours for Main Stage Performances are Monday – Thursday from 11 am – 2 pm, Fridays 11 am – 5 pm, Saturdays 3 pm – 6 pm(323) 462-8460
- Box Office Hours for Co-op Too! productions are Monday-Thursday 11 am – 2 pm and Friday 11 am – 5 pm. (323) 462-8460
- Weekend contact for Co-op Too! productions is via email only: BoxOffice@Actorsco-op.org
- Musicals – Adults: $34, Seniors (60 & over) $30, Students w/ ID: $25.00
- Plays – Adults: $30, Seniors (60 & over) $25, Students w/ ID: $20.00
- Group Rates Available. Call (323) 462-8460 for more information.
- Student Rush Tickets
- Student Rush tickets are available at Friday performances (excluding opening nights) on a first-come, first-serve basis subject to availability. Rush tickets are priced at 1/2 off regular adult tickets price. Tickets may only be purchased 45 minutes prior to curtain at the box office window. Valid Student ID must be shown. One ticket per ID. Cash Only, please. To learn more about Student Rush Tickets, please call the box office at (323) 462-8460.
Please note that reservations are only made with payment. We accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Diners Club or check. Tickets are non-refundable, but reservations may be rescheduled with 24-hour notice. Tickets may be picked up beginning 45 minutes before curtain. All tickets not picked up by curtain will be released. Due to the intimate nature of our theatres, Actors Co-op discourages bringing infants and toddlers to our productions. The David Schall Theatre and the Crossley Theatre have reserved seating for all main stage shows. Co-op Too! productions are open seating in both theatres.